Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shadows.

This shoot was one of my more interesting ones. One of the photographers was fustrated, because she was not able to get a shadow on her images like some pictures she seen on the internet. She was saying it was impossible with out photoshop.

I had to laugh, because my photography instructor said it was doable, and even one of his other students could do it easily, and with out help. "I knew he was setting me up" but I just was not sure what he was planning.

well the 2 made a bet, and not 30 sec later I hear "Scott I have a challenge for you". I just busted out laughing. After looking at the image. I noticed it was an Image by AJ Kahn from about 18 months ago, and I just happen to contact him for advice on how to create that lighting effect. his work is so amazing, I cannot help but ask HOW did you do that.

So, instead of telling you about the experience I have decided to post a few, and let you decide




while I did not use the same lighting set up as AJ, I did manage to create the effect. The GWC "girl with a camera" was happy.

Images are not edited in any way, shape or form. I'm curious to

No comments: