Friday, February 19, 2010

Moments to savor.

For the past several years, I have been working on getting a better education in the hopes of finding better employment to provide for my family. My original play was to enter the medical field. but then I took a photography class. While my results have been mixed. today I got my acceptance letter from the College for Creative Studies in Detroit. I was also fortunate in receiving several letters of reference from Teachers, Models, and friends. because of this show of support I also received a second letter was an award letter based on my academic, and artistic ability for $28,000 scholarship payable in small increments while I'm a full time student in good standing. I have to say that my family has mixed blessing. There excited for me, but also have trepidation over relocating to a new city.


I do wish to take this moment to thank all of the photographers, and models who have worked with me, shared their time, and talent, and formed a friendship with.
Success is never achieved in a vacuum or by one person alone.

No comments: