Thursday, May 20, 2010

Change in Direction

"The Crack of Dawn"







Change is in the air around our home.

It's spring "finally" and summer is fast on it's heels.

We are working daily at making the move to Detroit as smooth as possible for our son, and us. It's difficult moving from a small town to the big city. New rules, more distractions, and the chance to meet new people.



"Seductive Encounters".






With all the rush in my life, I felt the need to get back behind the camera. This is the one place where I love to be, and while I did not have any thing in mind, it was nice to walk into a shoot with a clean slate, and just see what developes

In keeping with a blog by Unbearable Lightness on the play on words. My model and I came up with the Crack of Dawn. This was nothing more then seeing a bottle of Dawn dish soap, and looking for a way to have fun with it. I had some better shots, but I just plain like this one.

My second image was a paid shoot, but this lovely model was such a pleasure to work with. I just had to post 1 of the more then 100 images we fell in love with.

In truth, I cannot wait to get moved to Detroit. there is so much I want to see, and do, but I also hope my family will be as happy as I am.

I look forward to making new friends, finding new models to work with, and stepping outside my box as often as possible on a daily basis.

Namaste.

2 comments:

unbearable lightness said...

"...finding new models to work with..." and don't forget the old ones! I'm glad my current fascination with idioms gave you a great shoot. I know how very creative you are and wish this weekend would have been possible for us...but soon...

Great post!!! I look forward to you being closer, too!

Sully said...

I never forget those who have helped me =) besides who was it that said.

God's delays are not denials.

besides it gives me a chance to learn my new camera. too many bell's and whistles.

=)

HUGS UBL